SoulxEmpire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulxEmpire

Cabalsea Guild=SoulXEmpire's offical forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MihawkEye2

Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz Empty
PostSubject: Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz   Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Hello Friend..

I want to get costume but i don know how to get.. Question Question Question Question Question

sorry for my bad English..

Kita Disini Bukan Untuk Bersaing, Tetapi Untuk Melengkapi antara satu sama lain
Back to top Go down
oOCocoaOo

PostSubject: Re: Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz   Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 am

MihawkEye2 wrote:
Hello Friend..

I want to get costume but i don know how to get.. Question Question Question Question Question

sorry for my bad English..

Kita Disini Bukan Untuk Bersaing, Tetapi Untuk Melengkapi antara satu sama lain

U can buy costume either from the lady agent shop in BI and pay in alz sold by people or from the Cabal Cash shop. On your screen at the bottom right, there is a boc with gold coins. Click there and it will show you items for sale. To buy the items from cash shop you need to buy @cash card or go 7-11 to buy MOL points. Cool
Back to top Go down
MihawkEye2

PostSubject: re   Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:41 pm

oOCocoaOo wrote:

U can buy costume either from the lady agent shop in BI and pay in alz sold by people or from the Cabal Cash shop. On your screen at the bottom right, there is a boc with gold coins. Click there and it will show you items for sale. To buy the items from cash shop you need to buy @cash card or go 7-11 to buy MOL points. Cool

thankz for the info but at agent they sell so high..
Back to top Go down
oOCocoaOo

PostSubject: Re: Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz   Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm

MihawkEye2 wrote:
oOCocoaOo wrote:

thankz for the info but at agent they sell so high..

Cos people want to make profit. You have to compare the price with cash shop and agent. A rough conversion estimate is 100m alz = 10k @ cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz   Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can buy avatar or chaos box with alz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulxEmpire :: Empire Post :: Request help-
Jump to: